1. As a direct supervisor of CRA/CTA, responsible for or assisting in interviews to recruit CRA/CTA at all levels, formulating CRA/CTA career development, skills training planning, daily management, monthly planning and summary, quarterly assessment and annual assessment;
2. Discuss with CRA/CTA to set annual assessment targets, implement or commission on-site audits of new CRA/CTA monitoring skills, and perform or commission on-site audits of project quality control;
3. Responsible for reviewing the implementation of CRA/CTA's regular training programs, collecting CRA/CTA feedback, developing or coordinating the development of appropriate training programs and organizing regular team building;
4. Review CRA/CTA's daily reimbursement and the reimbursement of the projects he/she is responsible for to ensure it meets financial related requirements.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above with a major in medicine or pharmacy;
2. 3 years SCRA experience or more than 1-year CRA/PM experience;
3. Familiar with GCP and new drug development process, proficient in drug management related regulations and clinical study monitoring process;
4. Familiar with the overall clinical study process from project initiation to completion, familiar with all types of clinical monitoring, ethics, submission and contract negotiation;
5. Ability to communicate effectively with people of different backgrounds and abilities;
6. Good time management and work scheduling ability, able to adapt to periodic high intensity work agendas;
7. Good writing and organizational skills; efficient literature retrieval ability, able to allocate resources according to work requirements.