|招聘岗位||Scientist in Analytical Chemistry (Purification)|
1. As a key member of the analytical group performing analytical method development and preparative purification of small drug molecules;
2. Develop and optimize the purification of small molecule single compounds and compound libraries;
3. Assist chemists in compound analysis and characterization;
4. Responsible for instrumentation (NMR, HPLC, LCMS) daily operation, trouble-shooting and routine maintenance;
5. Able to function as both a team member and individual contributor, demonstrating customer focus, collaboration, organization, flexibility and time management to support chemistry project needs.
1. A BS/MS degree in analytical chemistry or a related field with 1-5 years industrial experience;
2. Understanding of analytical and organic chemistry concepts;
3. Experience in analytical and preparative HPLC a must, and familiar with other analytical instruments, such as LCMS and NMR;
4. Well organized, detail oriented and be able to interact with other functional groups.