1. Recruit and conduct training for operators in the production department to ensure that they are qualified for employment;
2. Complete production tasks as planned at the optimal cost;
3. Engage in GMP production workshop function and layout design, complete GMP workshop construction and purchase the production equipment and consumables.
4. Find ways to reduce quality risks and improve production efficiency. Improve and optimize production processes and work methods.
5. Work closely with planners, production engineers and maintenance engineers to assist in achieving KPI;
6. Prepare, review and produce SOP forms, batch records and other documents related to the production system;
7. Inspect and supervise quality compliance, labor discipline, GMP, safety, etc.;
8. Management of the WIP library, non-recyclable defective products, labels, sampling bottles and other production materials and daily supervision of key controlled materials;
1. Bachelor’s degree in drug manufacturing or related field;
2. Familiar with SOP, batch records, and changes and deviations;
3. Good team management ability, planning, communication and coordination;
4. Good on-site organization and guidance, analytical and problem-solving skills;
5. Proficiency with Office software (World, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
6. English can be used as working language.