Talent is the core of InnoCare.
We hope that you can join us in achieving our dream in this new chapter – to provide advanced and innovative drugs for patients, globally, in the fight against cancers and autoimmune diseases.
How to apply?
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Please specify the subject name as below: Name+ Job Title
- Identify, evaluate and facilitate BD opportunities that meet the strategic needs of the company.
- Present scientific and business rationale for any transaction proposals to senior management.
- Work closely with the senior management team, help formulate the vision, strategy, business plan necessary to pursue major strategic deals and partnerships.
- Involved in the initiation and assessment of all business arrangements the company might consider such as M&A, licensing arrangements, joint ventures and strategic alliances.
- Lead sourcing, diligence and transaction execution associated with in and out licensing efforts.
- Represent the company externally, including, but not limited to, partnering and investor conferences; help lead and maintain strong relationships with the financial and business community.
- Master’s in life-science field; a PhD in life-science is preferred; MBA would be a plus.
- Previous 10+ years’ experience in business development capacity.
- Track record of identifying, evaluating and successfully negotiating significant business transactions.
- In depth knowledge of techniques of financial analysis, corporate and product valuation as necessary to engineer such deals.
- Business and corporate development contacts and skills in order to reach key executives in companies that are likely prospects for strategic partnerships or other collaborations.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain credibility with internal and external scientific and business experts.
- Strong scientific orientation-deep understanding of the drug development, approval, and commercialization processes.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and sociability.
- Passionate and self-motivated to drive deals to a successful conclusion and to deliver quality results.
- Strong executive presence, results orientation and the ability to work effectively in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills with the ability to make sound business judgments and evaluate alternatives.
- Great presentation and communications skills—the ability to influence and work successfully with varied audiences.