Talent is the core of InnoCare.
We hope that you can join us in achieving our dream in this new chapter – to provide advanced and innovative drugs for patients, globally, in the fight against cancers and autoimmune diseases.
How to apply?
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the subject name as below: Name+ Job Title
- Recruit and conduct training for operators in the API production department to ensure that they are qualified for employment.
- Train and evaluate all the operators to ensure that the individuals can meet the position requirements to better support the business and production activities.
- Engage in GMP production workshop function and layout design, complete GMP workshop construction and purchase the production equipment and consumables.
- Find ways to reduce quality risks and improve production efficiency. Improve and optimize production processes and work methods.
- Prepare, review and produce SOP forms, batch records and other documents related to the production system.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in API industry.
- Bachelor degree above in a Science/ Engineering related discipline.
- Demonstrate commitment to GMP, EHS compliance aspects.
- Strong knowledge of Biopharmaceutical processing is an added asset.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills in team-based management.
- Establish site project plan, elaborate scientifically sound technical strategies with project team, develop contingency plans, identify hurdles and propose solutions. Assess and plan site resource needs and get management approval for the overall project costs (e.g. FTEs, batch costs, investments and external costs), strategies, and timelines.
- Form and lead site project team - set priorities for project and project team meetings, coordinate project team activities, ensure that Innocare guidelines and HSE and GMP guidelines are met.
- Ensure that project tracking documentation/tools are up-dated according to plan.
- Work closely with R&D project manager, giving site (CMC team for development transfers or donor site of commercial product) and site functions. Ensure knowledge transfer from giving site to receiving site including to operators.
- Establish local procedures & templates for technical transfer.
- 5 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing/development; comprehensive know how in pharmaceutical technology, project management experience.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of GMP requirement.
- Strong English skill both oral and writing.
- Government relationship building to support (a) general business development.
- Develop and recommend gov. engagement platform to build strong government relations especially at high level.
- Building up a media network for branding and general business promotion.
- Apply for company certification, qualification and government award.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, better in pharmacy, medicine and life sciences.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in PA field.
- Good oral and written communication skills, strong networking and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in event coordination such as press conference, seminars, exhibitions.
- Performing project screening, initiation, monitoring and close-out of study sites under the guidance of the project manager.
- Responsible for monitoring the clinical trials to ensure the clinical trials perform in accordance with the clinical protocol, standard operating procedure (SOP), good clinical practice (GCP) and applicable laws and regulations.
- Responsible for the organization and completion of all trial-related documents and materials, submitting monitoring reports; reporting trial progress and quality to the project manager in a timely manner, including the completion of Case Report Forms (CRFs), the usage of study drugs, adverse drug reactions, etc. Identifying and analyzing issues, proposing solutions and implementing them.
- Following up on AE’s and SAE’s during trials and protecting the rights of subjects.
- For outsourced projects, coordinating with CRO’s and study sites to set up and maintain good relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, with major related to medicine, pharmaceutical sciences, clinical medicine, nursing, etc.
- Have a GCP training certificate, with at least 3 years of CRA work experience, those with experiences in phase I clinical trial monitoring of antineoplastic drugs preferred.
- Familiar with provisions for drug registration, GCP regulations and relevant regulations for clinical studies.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including English reading and writing.
- Ability to communicate, coordinate, and execute plans in a team setting.
Serving as a field-based extension of Medical Affairs, MSL will build long term peer to peer relationships and responsible for developing, coordinating and assuring implementation of the Company’s corporate, scientific, and medical strategies with KOLs within academic, and healthcare organizations in hematology treatment for the assigned region.
- Establish Company and maintain scientific expertise as a leading company committed to Hematology/Oncology (and other therapeutic areas).
- Collaborate with medical affairs, clinical development, commercial and serve as a resource to HCPs, large group medical practices, payers.
- Develop and track KOL engagement plans – identify, develop and maintain long-term collaborative relationships with KOLs within assigned region.
- Provide medical team with feedback and insights from interactions with KOLs and investigators.
- Respond to and document unsolicited requests for information on Company products and programs.
- Participate in/support the training of field employees.
- Master’s degree above (MD is preferred).
- 3+ years of pharmaceutical MSL experience (oncology or hematology background preferred).
- Good balance between clinical and commercial focus with sound judgment.
- Ability to travel, locally and regionally, up to 60% with overnight stays (e.g., KOL visit, site locations, internal meetings, medical meetings, training).
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
Desired Skills, and Abilities
- Self-starter who is eager to identify issues/problems and proactively solve.
- Strong self-learning skill and willing to expand work view.